The Home Of European Paintball

Are You Man (or Mad) Enough?

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Colour preference noted

Well must get some shut eye now as also up tomorrow @ 6am to PLAY!!! (only half day then on to London to party) all in all a good Saturday methinks! Night night guys ;)

ok mabey

Robinator you really are mad this let alone buying the shocker? is it running ok now :confused:

It should be sweet after it's holiday at smart parts.

Hosting stroke helping well being the home of Fun water fights / flashing cleavages nudge nudge ;) ;) chick I would have no problem with it if you want some help or a site to use. A mini tourney we would need 6 teams could make it a 3 man that way only 18 people needed.

It really does depend on the commitment. I hate to sear at you but you really do need a date idealy one that is not clashing with things. That way players can see if it is feasiable. One word a DEPOSIT that way you know who is commited and if not you still raise your money.

Publicity well as long as cooks keeps that thong out o sight then we should be ok.

If word of that gets out well :eek:

Walking round in your undies sounds like slimnight so were's Darkwerks? don't think my brand of "undies" counts.

Sorry but style and taste a must for some of us;)

lol this is acctually going to be worse than simply the best the chicks in schoolie outfits. Chicks team (I very much dout you will get Liz to play in here undies) some of us have way more sense steph and I posibly.

On a serious note I would recomend you make sure the first aid is up to scratch. Are normal playing paddings allowed ie knee pads ect some players (oh my knees) need them rather than just wear them.

Jeasus please don't tell Dodgie!

Oh my god really scary picture, we have all been subject to cooks thong (run for the Hills) but stephs cammera is still in shock from getting put down dodgies trews. I dread to thing what's under there :eek:

Good luck mail me here if you need to and

DATES we NEED DATES

sparklie peace love hugs and more importantly cookies

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
thanx

Firstly why do you seem so suprised that i bought the shocker, please dont tell me it practically blew up before i got hold of it, i haven't had any probs with it yet but have only put about 1000 shots through it.
Thanks for your help... do you know of any dates by chance that are clear of other tournys? I suppose i could check around at temple and the other big places in the south.
I will take all of the things you mentioned into account, if you want to e-mail me with anymore ideas and tips (which would be greatly recieved:) ) send to:

robin@schnell-mail.freeserve.co.uk

I will get dates ASAP
thanks

:D

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
ok mabey

Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK

Walking round in your undies sounds like SlimeLight so where's Darkwerks? don't think my brand of "undies" counts.

Sorry but style and taste a must for some of us;) .....
You rang Mistress?? I dare ya, Sparklie, I dare ya!!!
I'm more of a leather jeans kinda guy for clubbing wear.
If I were to grace this event with my presence, I would be wearing Lowe Alpine Dryflo event shorts, mmmm, slinky....I'm not sure if that puts me on the boxers or briefs team....I may have to be a team on my own :eek:

Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
DATES we NEED DATES
<<<< aww, poor Sparklie, social life not what it used to be? Never mind...