The Home Of European Paintball

Are You Man (or Mad) Enough?

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
More info?

Any more details of if/when/where this event will be happening? 3-man would be good. I could get 2 crazy sob's plus myself...although we've never seen each other in our undies..as yet....Russ...James...are you out there?

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
I would suggest bullswood skirmish. It is easily the best place in the south. Top staff, facilities and a great alugh is allways had by all. It is 5 mins from East Grinstead or Temple

James

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
just sorting it all out

I am just doing an incey bit of research into when other tournaments are on so i can avoid them like the plague! I can imagine one calender mistake and you would all bugger off elsewhere:)!
I would be able to get the dates to you sooner if you all posted dates of big tourneys on weekends that will be happening in your areas in 3-6 weeks time, (i am planning on holding the event on a sunday).

DONT WORRY I WILL GET THE DATES TO YOU ASAP! ;)

L8r all u crazy nekkid pballers:cool:

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com

James hi,
give me an e-mail address or web site for this place and i will take it into consideration.

Also one more thing, have a bit of a gripe to make about the goggles i bought from a-team about three weeks ago. They fog up like something very foggy after 5 mins. i have tried wearing them higher up my face and really tight, makes sod all difference. I have used them three times to ensure that the fogging wasn't a freak occurence.... i was marshalling (stood relatively still and they still fogged up) I reckon the thermal lens is knackered or something cos i used the sites' cheapy v-force shields and had no probs whatsoever. Any way there will be an e-mail in your in box pretty soon.

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Im sure if we speak to Rob we could sort something if you still want to play there. Would be good to get the publicity. If we held it near Aug 26 we may still have the sup-air

Twist
:D

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
can't you read

look exactly above twist I AM ON HOLIDAY!:rolleyes: unless i organise it and then don't make an appearance on the day (which i don't think would go down too well) it's not gonna happen. plus i wanna play. actually i was thinking of marshalling it rather than competing cos everyone one would complain when i undoubtedley win hands down :D :D :D