Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Are You Man (or Mad) Enough?

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
I can also do the last week in July ( as I fly back from Greece on the 21st )
OOOOOOOOOOh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Not cooks and his thong please Alien ground him please don't let him do this to us................:eek: :eek: :eek:

one of the chicks

Dec 5, 2001
Lincoln
ok

Looks like this chick wont be able to attend and i was al up for it! i go on holiday 21st july to the 4th of august so no1 will be gettin to see my tan except the beach in spain!
:D ;) :p
As for cooks thong it could be worse!!! lmao:eek: :p ;) :D
love n hugz
steph x

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
lol;)

I'll just have to wear dark glasses:cool:
at least then noone will see the horror in my eye's:D

Bring it on dude :D
we NEED dates even if Cook's is wearing a thong,
What about pot packs? or is it gunna be hopper only?

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
hopper only i'm afraid

I figure that there will be quite a few paying punters who come to watch this spectacle. I don't think that they would be getting their money's worth if all they got to see was a load of nekkid ballers cowering behind their bunkers. So i figure if you give everyone just a hopper of paint and about 5 minutes to play..... then everyone will HAVE to take risks in order to win the games resulting in v. entertaining 'ball to watch lol :D (does anyone think this idea sux, come up with a better one and i'll consider it)
It looks like the last Sunday of July is the prototype date fopr the mo, i will have to check it with the manager of the site intended and will get back to you by thursday the latest.
Keep posting and get as many of your crazy buddies interested and we can have one superb tourney:D :D :D
thanks everyone,

Robin

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
I told you he would come with his thong:eek:

Put me down for it. That way cooks will be able to get there and i'll be able to laugh at the choas he'll cause:D

Alien
Better tan my white bits now:eek:

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
CHANGE OF DATES

Having realised that i made just about the most obvious cock up on dates possible. I am going to move the event one week later to August the 4th rather than July the 28th (there is a tourney on at temple:rolleyes: ) Never mind! CLEAR YOUR CALANDERS FOR THE 4TH . If this date is totally wrong for like the majority of people coming then i will try and find another weekend when i can slot it in. I am going to be going into detail about entrance fees and the likes on this Saturday coming so you sould know these details ie a deposit on your place in this revolutionary tournament.:D

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Cool Cool Cool!

4th August booked in my diary then! Now i just have to convince 2 others.... they dont come on these pages much so i could just tell them its an ordinary tourney & then when they turn up to play they wouldnt have much choice other than strip off!!!!:D

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
Not sure that's such a good idea

Don't particularly want a riot on my hands when everyone sees this post and thinks "WHAT A GREAT IDEA... I AM GOING TO DO JUST THAT!" and 66.6% of the people that turn up under false pretences.:rolleyes: lol Still try and get as many people as poss interested and we can have a bigger tournament on our hands. was also thinking on including some other fun and games that people could take part in to break up the tournament games seeing as they are so short and will probably finish quickly.;)
c you in your undies soon
Robin;)

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
The big idea

The rough idea at the moment is that we are going to hold a three man mini-tournament. There will be a fee in order to enter into the competition that will be treated as a deposit.... this amount is undecided at the moment but i will get the decided amount to you all by the end of the weekend. In order to speed up this process of contact, all of you who intend to compete in this glorious competition can e-mail me below, and i will e-mail the info as soon as i get it!

robin@schnell-mail.freeserve.co.uk

Thanks, Robin:)