Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Are You Man (or Mad) Enough?

Half-Pint

Underground
Jun 18, 2002
Just thought i'd add another post os i hven't had a mention for a while.

Whoa this things got more interest than any of us antiipated.

the god damn button isnt workin!

Kethum

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
Got the info

I have spoken to the manager of the site where the tourney and fun and games will be happening and it is decided...

The 4th of August is the date and Ground control in Climping, Little hampton, West-sussex is the site. (it is on www.yell.co.uk)

There will an entrance fee of £30 per team (3 man) and prizes such as small engraved trophies and novelty his and hers underwear will be given to winners and other deserving ballers.

Planning on having to speed ball fields, one a small fort with loads of bunkers and the other, bails of hay. There may also be a wood field in use if people are willing to play it in their underwear. :eek:

teams wanting to participate in this glorious event will have to make a reservation on their place with the £30 entrance fee. Click on the e-mail address below and send me an e-mail and i can give you info on where to send the money. Sponsor forms will be sent to you so you can get all of your friends to support this mad tourney.

Spectators will be charged a £5 entrance fee and we are planning on having a massive barbeque (i.e old oil barrel sawn in half!) with great food for sale.

E-mail me on robin@schnell-mail.freeserve.co.uk

DO IT NOW THERE IS A MAXIMUM OF 12 TEAMS HURRY WHILE THERE ARE STILL PLACES!
:cool: ;) :)

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
other info

Some other things to bring to your attention:

It is unlikely that we will be able to supple you with air on-site so it is suggested that you bring your own dive tank. However C02 will be readily available.

Applications and deposits must be in by the 25th of July. If you want to know more about this, send an e-mail to me at:
Robin@schnell-mail.freeserve.co.uk

If you have any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to contact me.
;)

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Robin...
How is the J & B 2002 event coming along? I have 3 more marshalls who want to register as a team. I have forwarded your e-mail to them. Hopefully its not too late. How many are registered now?

Half-Pint

Underground
Jun 18, 2002
I don't think any thing is set in stone at the moment, come along anyway cos you can guarantee some one will chicken out.

If it comes off this should be a day to remember, who knows it may become an annual event!?

R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Ketchum