Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Are you ready for the Zombies?

Rmac1990

Inverness ICE PMGWC #25
May 4, 2011
Inverness/ Fareham
Read this a couple of days ago on-line, the guy was high on LSD.

I really hope people don't start thinking this could be a chance for a zombie apocalypse.... that's just sad.

Last edited:

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
If we are going to have an apocalypse I'm not interested unless its a zombie one. LSD - nah that's just a cover up, it was the t-virus.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I'm not totally ready either, missing a couple of peices of hardware.
I would want on-hand:

Semi-auto shotgun.
Sniper Rifle with 12X
S&W 45 automatic
Crossbow
Katana Swords (long and short)
Toyota Tundra (with all grills)
Cricket bat
a nice yacht (with sail option)

After some recent discussions I think the Yacht is one of the most important items. There should be plenty of them going begging once the virus hits, and so long as I have the shotgun I should be able to borrow one, although ideally the boat would be fully stocked in advance, of course.

Any suggestions for sensible additions to the arsenal? It all needs to fit into a Tundra.

Reactions: ..A.Kaye..

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I'm not totally ready either, missing a couple of peices of hardware.
I would want on-hand:

Semi-auto shotgun.
Sniper Rifle with 12X
S&W 45 automatic
Crossbow
Katana Swords (long and short)
Toyota Tundra (with all grills)
Cricket bat
a nice yacht (with sail option)

After some recent discussions I think the Yacht is one of the most important items. There should be plenty of them going begging once the virus hits, and so long as I have the shotgun I should be able to borrow one, although ideally the boat would be fully stocked in advance, of course.

Any suggestions for sensible additions to the arsenal? It all needs to fit into a Tundra.
Melee weapons are a must. I suggest a nice big log splitter. Like a sledgehammer with a pointy head.

http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/pic-your-anti-zombie-arsenal-forum-game.56980/

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
nowt sharp, you'll get their blood in your eyes or mouth eventually, a pike perhaps to keep them a good distance away. Somewhere with the stairs knocked out so you can pull a ladder up after you or a big yacht as suggested, live off fish. Actually I live near morecambe, it'd be too late by the time I realised people where shuffling around listlessly and moaning with sallow faces because of any kind infection...