ARGH, so called "pro's"

Status
Not open for further replies.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
also u have to remember that when u playing with electronic markers that they be shooting a min of 15bps so u going to get a few more as they already in the air when u stopped shooting ...

So you had cheaty, cheaty guns too or is that what your bagel, I mean Angel was telling you?. :rolleyes:

Yaris

Greg(Hawks)
May 14, 2007
First of all i was posting due to a friend who did not know how to use a computer or post, he asked me to do so so i did,i then decided it was best for me to post up as well due to him already using my name and other info on me.(YT)

Yaris

Greg(Hawks)
May 14, 2007
So you had cheaty, cheaty guns too or is that what your bagel, I mean Angel was telling you?. :rolleyes:

What u going on about when u play walk ons it is set for 15 bps or under for most,we was playing a sup air game on a walk on...only tourneys now are set for 12 BPS, so whats your point?

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
What u going on about when u play walk ons it is set for 15 bps or under for most,we was playing a sup air game on a walk on...only tourneys now are set for 12 BPS, so whats your point?
"We was playing with the bigger boys so we have super duper 15bps guns at our "pro" walk on"

Jesus this thread just continues doesn't it.

Firstly Yaris obviously your friend is a retard, can't use a computer well tough titties then, if he aint man enough to get some schooling and learn then you shouldn't hold his hand and do the posting for him. Just call him a 'tard and put him back is his cage, too much day light and the 'tards start getting confused.

Both of you get over it, oh someone got a bit of bonus balling and a team cheated or something (I have much better things to do than verse myself in the whole thread) well welcome to the real world it will happen time and time again so stop being a mummy's boy and move on or take up knitting.

I was hoping for something enthralling here but instead its two 14 year old kids arguing. Im getting even more disapointed in the youth of today

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
"We was playing with the bigger boys so we have super duper 15bps guns at our "pro" walk on"

Firstly Yaris obviously your friend is a retard, can't use a computer well tough titties then, if he aint man enough to get some schooling and learn then you shouldn't hold his hand and do the posting for him. Just call him a 'tard and put him back is his cage, too much day light and the 'tards start getting confused.

Both of you get over it, oh someone got a bit of bonus balling and a team cheated or something (I have much better things to do than verse myself in the whole thread) well welcome to the real world it will happen time and time again so stop being a mummy's boy and move on or take up knitting.

I was hoping for something enthralling here but instead its two 14 year old kids arguing. Im getting even more disapointed in the youth of today
This has to be the funniest post I have read in ages, I nearly blew my computer spitting red hot tea all over and burning mi mouth laughing:(:D

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Go for it Yaris, don't let this guy "dis" you.....who does he think he is...;)

impamiizgraa

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2006

Brilliant :D

Status
Not open for further replies.