Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Art

mophead

dont really care
Apr 15, 2007
Newcastle
I love bit different, something that takes more than just skill but a sort of greater understanding, Jullian Beever is AMAZING with his 3D street art, google him but if you're too lazy the link below is a personal fave...

http://www.grand-illusions.com/images/articles/opticalillusions/beever/mainimage.jpg
kat them pics are great i tried to recreate a smilar one for my art piece at school i had to do it on what was like an upturned carpet as the school didnt seem to like the idea of me spraying there walls :eek: i will have a look for the pics of mine =]

Bones666

Jun 14, 2009
I have pretty much dedicated my life to being an artist so i know a bit about the subject. Personally, my definition of art is a picture or installation that has a meaning or multiple meanings behind its existance, is skillfully produced and is visually stimulating. I don't like all this modern art rubbish with modern contextual meaning to it... imo if it doesn't look good/interesting its not art.

I mean what is the point in making something to be seen if it looks rubbish?

P.S yay first post!

Bones666

Jun 14, 2009
But therein lies the crux of the problem: What you might consider rubbish to look at, might be beautiful to me.
So basicly there are different art forms for different people, even the craziest of the crazy, hence canvases painted black and sold for huge amounts of money.

One thing i like about art is that there are no boundries. Only your opinion.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
So basicly there are different art forms for different people, even the craziest of the crazy, hence canvases painted black and sold for huge amounts of money.

One thing i like about art is that there are no boundries. Only your opinion.
Indeed.

Am I the only one that's allergic to the sort of people that "will decide for you what is art and what isn't"? They can usually be identified by their black turtleneck sweaters.