AS & A Level Results

impamiizgraa

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2006
AS:

Maths - C (208)
History - D (170)
Economics - E (142)

Got U's in a couple of Modules (1 econ. and 1 hist.) so hoping to retake them next yr.

Doing a 2 yr Music AS, hence only 3 AS results so far.

Might have to work a bit harder nxt yr :D (quitting paintball for the 2007 season :()

Ginja

Dyslexic Brians
Feb 12, 2006
Reading
Visit site
good luck to everyone today, was only a few years ago i got mine and remember how horrid it was walking into school to see girl everywhere crying and people on phones to different uni's asking about courses.

Just remember its not the end of the world!

Hope it goes well for people, post up what your plans are cos am sure a ****e load of us have done it all and can give advice on uni's, courses, travelling and how to sign on!

All the best

Paontball Mad

Bourmouth Riptide!!-!!-!!
Jun 17, 2006
Dorset
www.freewebs.com
ive only done a few early AS levels... ive just finished gcse's... was only being polite and inquisitive :D
So was i. It just passed though my head why you didnt put your results up but anyway i now no :cool: ;)

I hope everyone does well and ive got 2 more years of dam school
(and i had to take a GCSE in science in yr9 2 years ahead of everyone else lol)

Cheers Tim

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
History: B
English: B
General Studies: B
Classical Civ: C
Economics: C

Only AS Results tho so i'm gonna resit them all I think, narrowly missed an A in English and History. I was so surprised when I opened my results, I spent all of my study leave @ paintball sites training :| I thought I was gonna totally fail them :D

impamiizgraa

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2006
History: B
English: B
General Studies: B
Classical Civ: C
Economics: C

Only AS Results tho so i'm gonna resit them all I think, narrowly missed an A in English and History. I was so surprised when I opened my results, I spent all of my study leave @ paintball sites training :| I thought I was gonna totally fail them :D
Resit them all?! Or just continue with the subjects?