Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

AS & A Level Results

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
i did bad at GCSE's

and didnt want to go to colloege cus id have to quit paintball,but look at me now!:-

i mow grass for a living

Ginja

Dyslexic Brians
Feb 12, 2006
Reading
Visit site
I'm going to Uni to do Computer Game Development, then I'll probably make games. It's where the money is. ;)
dont cut your balls of mate, do a computer science degree as i did games developement for a year and found it to get quite dull far too much maths and physics for my liking. Also job wise there are few and far between, if you get into java, c# then **** loads of jobs and loads of money. That what i did :p

Which uni, hull?

yngndrw

Jul 23, 2006
Southport, UK
:eek: How the **** did he manage that?! :eek:
Putting in a lot of time I guess, it paid off for him though I suppose.

dont cut your balls of mate, do a computer science degree as i did games developement for a year and found it to get quite dull far too much maths and physics for my liking. Also job wise there are few and far between, if you get into java, c# then **** loads of jobs and loads of money. That what i did :p

Which uni, hull?
UCLAN, Preston Uni.

Well I'll see after the first year, if I don't like it I can change to a different course in the same department. I can already program anyway so I can pick and choose my career to some extent. It's so hard deciding though.

Joner

Brotherhood
Jul 31, 2005
Somerset, UK
Visit site
AS results:

Psychology: A
Geography: A
History: A
English Language: B
Critical Thinking: B

Pretty chuffed with myself! Good luck to everyone else who havent got theirs yet! :)

impamiizgraa

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2006
AS results:

Psychology: A
Geography: A
History: A
English Language: B
Critical Thinking: B

Pretty chuffed with myself! Good luck to everyone else who havent got theirs yet! :)
Nice going mate.

I'm so screwed! lol Really need to work harder next year!!! :rolleyes: