Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ASA Problem?

NatoG

May 17, 2015
North East of England
So i have a Planet Eclipse Geo and a Fuel Supralite with a ninja pro reg 2 which is reasonably new (1 year old). This has happened for a while and never really bothered me but i'm just curious if anyone could know a possible cause:

When i unscrew my POPS ASA my gun decides to shoot (not literally) all the air out of the asa at an unreasonably fast amount making a huge air leak sound, but it's just my tank emptying. It empties my whole entire tank and i can't stop it happening as the air coming out is stronger than my force of trying to stop it. I've took it to local techs and shops and they can't find a problem. Anybody have any solutions or am i 'the chosen one'?
Thanks

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Sounds like the ball valve in your reg is sticking so that when you unscrew the tank it doesn't return properly and make a seal. I would suggest returning it to the dealer you got it from for a full service, it will probably require a new ball/spring/seal.

Last edited:
Reactions: NatoG

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Has this been happening from day one ?

Tried a different bottle on the geo ?
Tried using your bottle on another gun ?

Reactions: NatoG

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Does it leak from the reg when you fill the bottle up, when it's not on the gun that is.
You are purging ASA of air before unscrewing the bottle aren't you ?, if it doesn't leak from the reg when you fill the bottle up, when it's not on the gun and you purge the air from the ASA that should be it.

"POPS stands for Push On Purge System and is a completely new concept in On/Off/Purging ASAs. The idea is simple. Just push back on the front Bonnet section of the Planet Eclipse POPS ASA and this depresses the pin in your tank, gasses up the marker, and then latched itself into place. Gassing up the marker takes a fraction of a second and once gassed up the bonnet stays in position until the push button on the side of the Planet Eclipse POPS ASA bonnet is depressed, at which point the bonnet pops forward and the marker purges its air."