The Home Of European Paintball

Asking permission!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Amy,
it's most certainly not a put-down, it was merely an observation on the subject matter; I'm not an arty-farty sorta person and so when it comes to appreciating such things, I'm but a Philistine ...

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
Amy,
it's most certainly not a put-down, it was merely an observation on the subject matter; I'm not an arty-farty sorta person and so when it comes to appreciating such things, I'm but a Philistine ...
:p Oh I didn't take offence. :D Everyones entitled to their own opinion. :]
That sites just a collection of my persona; favourite pictures I've taken. :]

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I really like this one [http://amystroud.tumblr.com/image/30717005806] but I have no explanation as to why.
I have a love-hate relationship with art inasmuch as I can appreciate what I would describe as 'real' art, people like Da Vinci, Monet and Constable but outpourings such as Jackson Pollocks annoy me.
I feel as though 'pretentious' art is one step away from them being a case of the Emperors New Clothes whereupon some kid suggests, 'all this pseudo-art is a load of bollocks - Pollock's bollocks in fact' and the facade of meaningful art is dispensed with and in these cases, people come to their senses and see it for what it really is, a pretentious indulgence ...... no disrespect intended by the way. It's an interesting enigma that's for sure.

Reactions: AmyStroodle