Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ATT: Mr Big!!!

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
Whatever happened to the freebies compo back in March?? Where if you subscribed, you had a chance of some free stuff?? Did it ever get dished out? Did I miss out again?!?!?!

I don't remember anyone mentioning it again, so was just wondering.

Mr Big

and his big purple helmet
Jul 3, 2001
In a big shoe
www.p8ntballer.com
Hi Tony,
Yeah we did the prizedraw and I did pick your name out but I put it back again cos you didn't send enough cash and pics of your wife to make it worth my while sending you anything.

Actually, I'm afraid you weren't lucky this time, but we do have another comp on line to win an Angel IR3 this time! And you don't have to subscribe. go check it out.

The Big One

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Mr Big
Hi Tony,
Yeah we did the prizedraw and I did pick your name out but I put it back again cos you didn't send enough cash and pics of your wife to make it worth my while sending you anything.

The Big One

Bloody Hell, I paid £1000 and got nowt!!! How much did everyone else pay?!?!?!?

Actually, yeah, I noticed TJ Lambini's message regarding the new compy. Problem is, I subscribe to the mailing list already, but don't get the newsletter anymore? Went on yesterday and tried to re-subscribe, but it say's my email is already registered with them????? So my details are there, I'm just not getting the newsletter. Don't remember getting it for a few months actually.

Tony.