The Home Of European Paintball

Attack of the Paintballers

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
Jose,

I'm sorry if i've pissed you off. Realy i didn't mean to, i just didn't catch your drift and came off wrong in my reply. At the time I didn't realise you meant you wanted to talk at the game, I thought you just meant online, and as we were already posting in the inter-uni thread i was a bit confussed, and the smiley was meant to express mild confussion. (Bad choice i know.)

Last night I was revising for 2 resit exams that i had today and was in bit of a hurry, a bit stressed, wasn't realy thinking about my post. I know that's not an excuss, i just want you to know I really didn't mean any disrespect by it, it was just a slip of the tougue.

To be honest i'm abit of newb to the forums, as you can probably tell, and if your still pissed at me thats fair enough, i was a bit of a dick - but please don't take it out on the other uni's because of me.

Either way, if you'll let me, I'd like to buy you a drink on the saturday night to apologise in person.

Steve

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
;)

currently recovering from having a large chunk of my back surgically removed...............very easily miffed.

No probs.

And I'll need a drink to dull the pain on the Sunday.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Nah, don't worry, I'm an angry, angry man..ask anyone. :)

Lose my temper in a second then forget why I'm angry......... sort of like if you cross bred a goldfish and a pit-bull. :)

He he.

Only playing Jar-Jar cos my rancour monster costume is getting the blood washed out :)

Originally posted by JoseDominguez

I'm going to anoy the crap out of everyone. :)
Why change the habit of a lifetime!!:D

As for me coming it all depends on if I'm exected to play the european 5 man at team rush. If not then I'll be there. providing I can buy a shiney new toy,. I'll know after campaign cup when we have the team meeting. Bully will you be down at campaign and can I pay you the game fee there?

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Re: Denn...

Originally posted by Steve Hancock
What nick are the gats in? Any idea how old they are?

I may have a few people interested in picking up some.
Steve, you got mail...:)