Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Attacking from the rear? :)

Matt_Breakout

MK Storm
Nov 1, 2006
Sam's House
If taking someone from behind its best to be fast, quick and most of all assertive. Don't be afraid to attack with a sever first blow, coupled with several continuous blows for added measure. If someone is trying to attack you from behind, maybe use you HOLE as a trap to entice the enemy, then once theyv'e entered your HOLE, by suprise, strike the enemy down.

i hope this has helped

If taking someone from behind its best to be fast, quick and most of all assertive. Don't be afraid to attack with a sever first blow, coupled with several continuous blows for added measure. If someone is trying to attack you from behind, maybe use you HOLE as a trap to entice the enemy, then once theyv'e entered your HOLE, by suprise, strike the enemy down.

i hope this has helped
What about when you are ambushed from the front as well as the rear. Do you concentrate on one side or try and give equal attention to both?

**I like to be prepared for every given situation!**

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
If you have no protection from behind then shoot them out first, but don't get tunnel vision and completly ignore the front. It's like two sides of a bunker, you have to check both sides otherwise you leave a nice spot for a mugger.