Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Attacking from the rear? :)

DS, if something is on my mind then I feel free to post it. There is an ignore button so if you feel inclined not to read any of my replies then click away. OR you could just shut up and put up.

Plus the ghostbuster thread kicks the sh*t out of this unoriginal school yard line.
Sounds like you 'put up' on a regular basis.

I bet you you like it 'massive' dont you John?:rolleyes:

Would rather insult you than ignore you in any case!

This thread was intended as some light hearted humour. I knew someone would bite and think it was a true tactics post. Please leave my thread alone unless you have something worth while to add.

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
DS, if something is on my mind then I feel free to post it. There is an ignore button so if you feel inclined not to read any of my replies then click away. OR you could just shut up and put up.

Plus the ghostbuster thread kicks the sh*t out of this unoriginal school yard line.
Not taking sides but i found this thread more funny than the ghost busters one :rolleyes:

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
1 - Sounds like you 'put up' on a regular basis.

2 - I bet you you like it 'massive' dont you John?:rolleyes:

3 - Would rather insult you than ignore you in any case!

4 - This thread was intended as some light hearted humour. I knew someone would bite and think it was a true tactics post. Please leave my thread alone unless you have something worth while to add.
1) All in a days work but it pays the bills.

2) My name is Graham if you are interested.

3) A lot of trouble gets started that way, perhaps a better choice of words is more appropiate.

4) If you have done it to make people post serious replies then kudos to you for doing so. Thats funny, and something that went over my head. I enjoyed Tom37s post to, infact its been my new saying recently. However all i did was to point out a more original T&T pisstake far more deservedly of the title 'genius' so please get off your soap box and good luck trying to stop me posting anywhere I choose.

There is also another joke thread by WaveofMutilation give it a read its funny >> Funny Thread. Consider that my second contribution.

3) A lot of trouble gets started that way, perhaps a better choice of words is more appropiate.

4) If you have done it to make people post serious replies then kudos to you for doing so. Thats funny, and something that went over my head. I enjoyed Tom37s post to, infact its been my new saying recently. However all i did was to point out a more original T&T pisstake far more deservedly of the title 'genius' so please get off your soap box and good luck trying to stop me posting anywhere I choose.

There is also another joke thread by WaveofMutilation give it a read its funny >> Funny Thread. Consider that my second contribution.
Lets agree to dissagree then? Remeber that thread well.

I am in no way on a soap box, more picking up the soap in the shower. (If you catch my drift 'big' boy?)

Stance when approching / being approached from the rear (or front for that matter) is very important. Allowing your attacker easy access is no fun for both of you and it is all over very quickly. I prefer a 'hustle' before the kill.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire

im thinking perhaps someone got outta the wrong side of bed. this is meant to be a laff and ur wrecking it. pls leave well alone.

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
im thinking perhaps someone got outta the wrong side of bed. this is meant to be a laff and ur wrecking it. pls leave well alone.
Confrontation goes down just as well as humour on this forum. So I am sure I am not 'wrecking' anything. As I said before, whats wrong with posting what I think is a better joke thread. Please disembark from the band wagon.

Besdies, I'm not exactly spamming almost every thread created though am I Dave.

Mort

The big, bad I SAID NO!!
Sep 14, 2006
Norwich
I guess I might have found this funny when I was at school. C'mon guys this isn't humour it's just crappy gay jokes :rolleyes: