Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Attacking from the rear? :)

D3ath ADder

Sep 10, 2006
I'd first try and calm down and think about which position I should assume then take up position so I'm not so 'caught with my pants down' (so to speak). I would then start pumping (if I were using a sterling or phantom) my balls at the gentleman whom approached and try and cover him head to toe. My focus would then be on conserving my energy for the next attack so I could give the fellow in front a surprise of my own, popping up and down banging off shots into the facial region for maximum effect and demoralisation.

Even if it took a bashing in the bushes I would have a laugh and a friendly handshake with the boys after our sweaty and frantic encounter.

yeah

Mort

The big, bad I SAID NO!!
Sep 14, 2006
Norwich
The basis of this thread was not the 'pro homo' element. If you read a little deeper you will see:confused:

In any case can we please get back on topic!:)

I read as deep as I could, still seems like crappy gay jokes to me?

Back on topic...

hehe bum sex hehe

Happy now?

D3ath ADder

Sep 10, 2006
Was this a serious or non serious thread? I just want to know if I made a mistake posting or not. :(

Serious answer:

Find cover. If you're at a disadvantage or even worse if you are caught in a pincer move, fire if you can but concentrate more on getting to the closest piece of cover you can. If you're in cover you are harder to eliminate if you're stood there or dancing about trying to turn the tables you're likely to get shot out.

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
Was this a serious or non serious thread? I just want to know if I made a mistake posting or not. :(

Serious answer:

Find cover. If you're at a disadvantage or even worse if you are caught in a pincer move, fire if you can but concentrate more on getting to the closest piece of cover you can. If you're in cover you are harder to eliminate if you're stood there or dancing about trying to turn the tables you're likely to get shot out.
It a non serious :D So whats you non serious answer?

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
I'd first try and calm down and think about which position I should assume then take up position so I'm not so 'caught with my pants down' (so to speak). I would then start pumping (if I were using a sterling or phantom) my balls at the gentleman whom approached and try and cover him head to toe. My focus would then be on conserving my energy for the next attack so I could give the fellow in front a surprise of my own, popping up and down banging off shots into the facial region for maximum effect and demoralisation.

Even if it took a bashing in the bushes I would have a laugh and a friendly handshake with the boys after our sweaty and frantic encounter.

yeah
best answer so far
im guessin this is recball tho. do u have an answer to the problem if u were playin supair?