Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Attendance

Mikez

Jul 6, 2001
UK
Like LATHAM said "Could be too complicated for some of the mere mortals out their"

:D Mikez

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Cheer up, mate

Crikey Millsy. I used to look forward to your posts, as did all my family, for your upbeat, man-about-town, happy-go-lucky kinda tone. But now you seem disorientated and its upsetting to see.
You know, I aint got a clue what's going on with these boards either, but I figure it must be me. And you know, things aint going to change.

C'mon chin up. Brave face and all that, cos if you go down what will become of me? :)

Mikez

Jul 6, 2001
UK
Did you use a picture off another page or did you save it to your computer then upload it? If you used one off another page it wouldnt work i tried it! :p

Mikez

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Avitarthing

Alright? I downloaded it onto my desktop from some 'animated gif' site, and then imported it through that modify user options thing whatever it's called. I'm sad enough to have used similar on another board and it worked fine. I'll have to give it another go.

Here, how can you tell if the image thing is 75 pixels or whatever. I tried loads before I got this one and it kept saying they were too big. Cripes, this must win the prize for most boring post of the year.:confused:

Pave

Jul 11, 2001
Guernsey
www.bouja.com
75X75 fella.

Have you checked that the gif is located on a web page thats still activated?

I got some cool stuff from Jorams Animated gifs. His page is down now so if I link direct from there I got the red cross settings liek you.

Just a couple of thoughts.