Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Attention all newbies

Manning26

JDawg, your friend's gun is very nice, but I assure you it doesn't shoot as fast as an Angel, and, unless it's blessed with pixie dust or something of that nature, it's not, "a HELL of a lot more accurate." Don't make outlandish claims just because you're on the newbie forum, it's not exclusively newbies on here.

jDawg

Oct 30, 2001
Visit site
Whoa, don't get your panties in a wad. Sure it won't outshoot and angel, but it HAS outshoot a defiant and an impulse. As for the accuracy, it'll shoot off a thumbnail across the field. I'm sure if you wanna talk to mike about the accuracy test he'll go along with it. And I ain't trying to rip off any newbies. I'm just making a suggestion for anyone who wants a nice gun for a fair price.

Manning26

I understand, Bud, but you must understand that Autocockers don't shoot faster than electros, they can really freakin' crank, but you're not going to out-run the mouse-click of an electro. As far as accuracy, I'm not discounting the guns ability, it's the fact that you make it out to be far superior to electros. Accuracy comes down to consistency, a consistent Stingray will shoot just as well as that 'Cocker, just as an inconsistent Angel isn't worth spit. As I've said, that's an excellent gun, I just don't want you to make it out to be more than what it is. By the way it's my job to watch out for the newbie part of the forum, so no offense meant towards you, I'm just looking out.
Take care, and best of luck selling your friend's gun.