Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Attention to people that fly for paintball

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
I remember there was a time when there was an 'official' document you could print out and wrap around your tank to explain to the airport officials what it was so that no problems would be encountered.

I can't remember where it came from though or what was on it. Ring a bell to anyone?

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
I remember there was a time when there was an 'official' document you could print out and wrap around your tank to explain to the airport officials what it was so that no problems would be encountered.

I can't remember where it came from though or what was on it. Ring a bell to anyone?
I believe that was a psp issued document in conjunction with some US state department and covered internal flights only.

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
I believe that was a psp issued document in conjunction with some US state department and covered internal flights only.
Ahh right, gotcha. I thought it was something like that. Bah, oh well.

The only thing I can recommend is take all the normal precautions and keep your trap shut and not make a scene when you check in and hope for the best. Works for me. lol

ItchyTFN

Feb 14, 2007
I lost 2 air systems when i went to the states in Nov ,sometimes it has nothing to with the airline and just the simple fact the guy checking your bag has no idea what it is and pulls it out , thats the way the ISA work when traveling to the states and thats with reg on or off .
Fair point Chris. If someone in security wants to be a tool then there is not much you can do about it, but if people follow all the good advise being given, then the chance of that happening will be reduced ten fold.
I suppose there will never be a clear cut answer with every employee from every airline going to every country, because the ignorance towards our sport is still so high..

HUSH HUSH

Menace2Society
Feb 11, 2005
On The South Coast Baby
We went to Norway with Ryan Air from Stanstead and had no problems with tanks seperated from Maxflos. We were told not to mention we had paintball gear.

We may have been lucky but as i said, we had no problems.