Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Aussie Tourney Scene???

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
G'day BigDaveUK,
Mate, the tourney scene in Oz is moving nicely but do not bother trying to get your gat in as you will not get it in due to our insane laws.

Jump onto such sites as Billspaintball and australiapaintball and introduce yourself to all the guys there. They will be able to help you find a team to play with and this also depends on where you will be working?

The biggest events are generally in New South Wales (NSW) with Victoria having the great PAVs 5 man entering round 3 soon. Western Australia also has a great tourney scene as well as some stuff slowly taking shape in Queensland.
If you are going to NSW let me know and I am sure my good friend Chimpy will be able to help you out.
Cheers and let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

Cheers to Niall for the nice intro, cheers Bro! ;)

BigDaveUK

London Mayhem
Apr 4, 2008
Bishops Stortford
Guys thanks for all the help & info, i have found and joined the australiapaintball forum.

I will be starting off in queensland and going wherever i fancy after that, i'm hoping that i can work at a few sites instead of doing the usual manual labour like fruit picking etc! :D
Im thinking now i will take some playing gear, just have to beg/borrow/rent a gat when i find somewhere to play!
I will definately be going through NSW at some point, so when i get some definate dates and some kindof travel plan i will be in touch!!

Thanks again for the help
Dave.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
G-Day Mate, hope I can help I`m Australian and I can tell you the West have different laws to the East where the minimum age is 12 in one state and 15 in the other no matter what you chrono the guns at, and all paintball sites are regulated by the police, the rest of the info you want is above nicely put , good advice is to leave your gat here then pick one up on site , don`t worry they do have good ones ( wink ) and I`m not talking about 98`s or inferno`s, good luck with your journey and enjoy the best trip of your life....Bluey

alip1991

Nov 6, 2009
theres loads of rip off named teams in their leagues lol, on youtube theres videos of the Australian Nexus and that hah.