Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

auto cocer help

dannyp16uk

Nov 2, 2001
peterborough, england
Visit site
ok heres the deal,i have played paintball at recreational leval for a few years and love the sport,now its getting pretty easy to wipe out all of the other players so im going to join a team,ive already found a place that has one and will accept me.they told me to survie in the world of paintball u need at the least an auto cocker or better (basically not a semi) is this true?,he is an exerienced paintballer and has been doing it for 10 years pro.so im buying an auto cocker,.is that th right thing to do?

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
If you have the cash, i would take this guys advice. Out of the box stock cockers are actually amazingly good, and dead upgradable. everyone will tell you how acurrate they are and easy to maintain they are. What are you playin with now? and which team have you joined?
L8r
Cooks

dannyp16uk

Nov 2, 2001
peterborough, england
Visit site
gun

the gun that i did use was te tippmann pro/carbine he said that it was an average semi but obviousely the cocker would be better in torni matches,the team that should exept me is the one in lingwood england,one of the foxwoods sites if you know of it.

dan:)

Cockers

Dan,

If you can aford a Cocker, then do get one, I have an eclipse mini-cocker and am very happy with it (If you can't then look out for one second hand). Don't get a cocker before you have tried the trigger, it takes some getting used to (you have to pull it all the way back, and then all the way forwards, then repeat (real fast))some people have a problem "short stroking" with single and/or double trigger cockers.

BTW a Cocker is a semi automatic just like a tip-man, and all other tournament grade markers in this country (turbo/automatic is illegal).

Cheers

Richard

P.s. Cooks, are the pimps going to be at the Diablo?