Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Autococker 2001 question

bigboy

Sep 8, 2001
Leicester
Visit site
On the autococker 2001, does the front moulding come off? I mean the bit that looks like a sort of hand rest, if it comes of it would look like a normal marker.

That aside, is it a good gun to start with?

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Yes

and

Yes. Cockers are fine as long as you put a bit of time into finding out how they work. they aren't the simplest of markers to put right if they break but they are a great gun out of the box

MarkehB

www.markehb.com
As a newbie with a 2k1 cocker i can tell you that yes it is a good option IF you are techincally minded, and aint scared of trying to fix things yourself.

Mine now works better after i played with it than when i got it (supposedly timed). It used to chop all the time, now i can play all day with decent paint and its fine, not a break or chop in sight :)

Tho you'll want a new barrel.

FI2eeFL0w

Team Halo
Aug 11, 2001
USA (texas)
yes it comes off, and yes it's definitly a good marker to start off with...i started with a Diamond GT Limited Edition, and now i own a 2000 Free Flow ( sweeeeet ass marker d00d)
i recommend if ya get a 01 cocker, the ans front block kit, wdp in-line reg or a gen-x reg, free flow bolt and valve, and either a shocktech or kapp trigger plate.....get a 10 or 14 inch boomy too, all that should give ya one of the best markers ever made......