Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

AutoCocker 2012 Prostock feedneck Adapter to be able to fit my rotor & Autococker stores?

Kazary

Paintball Ro0kie
Jun 26, 2008
Essex
Hi Guys

I have a WGP 2003 prostock autococker (E-Blade v1.03) in which I don't think I can detatch the feedneck to replace it with a clamping one, and my rotor doesn't fit the current feedneck and I don't really wish to sand it down as I've just spent 130 quid on brand new really nice designed one.

I have seen some products that attatch to the cocker feedneck and give you clamping functionality from trinity and also TechT. Does anyone know where I can buy this in the UK or do something to help my situation?

Also does anyone know any good autococker online stores that I can purchase bits to upgrade my cocker? Kinda wondering if I need some sort of shroud for the E-blade as the solenoid is kinda out in the open. Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

Kazary

Paintball Ro0kie
Jun 26, 2008
Essex
Seems also the dent on the side is missing something? some sort of rubber or something inside as I don't see a detent in the breech.

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
im not sure that is a 2013 prostock...

swear these are ALOT older than that - wiki says 2003.. - Hope you didnt pay too much for this!!!!

little point cutting/sanding the feedneck down - easier to buy another body..

most stuff for cockers in the UK is second hand - put up a wanted post see what comes up.

The noid may be in the open but they were lke this up to the E2 where it was enclosed..

the detent is actually an anti double ball - you look to have a planet one - might be easier to get a WGP one as thats just a metal ball which wont wear out

Kazary

Paintball Ro0kie
Jun 26, 2008
Essex
I thought the detent might be a ball. I'm really new to this autococker stuff, but i really love the markers. I looked up to them when I was a kid.

I'll look around for a WGP detent. Hopefully I can get one. somewhere... and as for the body, I really love the body, well the colour anyway haha. metallic blue is my thing. But yeah, i really don/t want to adjust the feedneck because I feel that these bodies are low enough in number and I would be destroying paintball history

And yeah I notice allot of the autococker stuff is either remaining stock or stuff that's 2nd hand. It just seems that the USA has most the parts available which is a massive pain due to shipping!!

I'll try a wanted post. Thank you for your help mate.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
WGP prostock body isn't rare at all - factory sold them in bucket loads. Solid necks are difficult to fix. You can turn top down to a stub to allow a clamping neck ( like ego) to fit. EVO ram is good kit but that LP/HP reg and ASA combo needs upgrading for a better type. Those regs are not externally adjustable and ASA has no purge.

The 2005 prostock is a better body IMO - lighter and has screw on feed neck

Last edited:
Reactions: Kazary

Kazary

Paintball Ro0kie
Jun 26, 2008
Essex
WGP prostock body isn't rare at all - factory sold them in bucket loads. Solid necks are difficult to fix. You can turn top down to a stub to allow a clamping neck ( like ego) to fit. EVO ram is good kit but that LP/HP reg and ASA combo needs upgrading for a better type. Those regs are not externally adjustable and ASA has no purge.

The 2005 prostock is a better body IMO - lighter and has screw on feed neck
Do you have any recommendations of what upgrades to get, or somewhere I can read up on whats good? As for regs, i heard Custom products was good a while back on a youtube video but now they cost over 150 quid and are in the usa. I just want something that goes with the marker and functions well and i think the dye ones don't quite fit the look of the marker.