Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

autococker or impulse

Big G

Jul 29, 2001
Mobridge, South Dakota
I have a dilema

I currently own an impulse, its a nice gun, but its given me alot of headaches. A friend of mine let me use his autococker for a couple games. I really liked the accuracy but i couldnt rip'm off like the impy. Now i have an offer for a trade for my gun for a really nice cocker.

Should i keep the impy for should i go for the cocker?

thanks alot

The G of biggness

Big G

Jul 29, 2001
Mobridge, South Dakota
well it came out of the box if a faulty reg, so i had to send it back in, THen i cleaned the solenoid and ruined it somehow and had to send it back in.

lately the problems that occur with it i have been able to fix myself, but when it decides to break down as often as it does, it can aggrivate a person.

but it could just be me though, that im messin with it too much

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Actually, Cockers are no problem at all because you DON'T EVER ADJUST ANYTHING!!!!!!! IF IT STILL SHOOTS WELL DON'T TOUCH IT! NO MATTER HOW INTERESTING THOSE THINGIES ARE UP FRONT, DON'T TOUCH THEM!!! (Unlike a woman, where playing with upfront thingies is a lot of fun. :) )Yes, don't touch it. Just fill the tank, unplug the barrel, and pull the trigger. Adjust the velocity with the reg and ccasionally oil it. DO NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE. EVER. SEND IT TO AN AIRSMITH or someone that knows what they're doing IF IT MESSES UP.

Now, was that hard? Good dog. Sit. Roll over. Here's your doggy biscuit.

def-dad

Jul 26, 2001
Delaware, Ohio USA
Visit site
Big G, I've got both an Imp and a cocker. Both are great markers, as you know having used both. I'm playing mostly with the cocker because I think it will make me a better player, ie learn to shoot less balls and hit the target more often. But beware if you get a cocker you'll get bit, and have to start up grading (unless you buy the perfect cocker). I haven't had any problems with my Imp that weren't self induced . And if you don't like to tinker, just want a out of the box marker that you can go out and spray paint with the best of them then the Imp is the way to go. I don't think you could go wrong with either one. Good luck on what you decide.