Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

autococker to pump

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
i am looking in to get a autococker and turning it in to a pump just for some fun at my walk on do i need to buy a mech autococker and were to i get the pump kit from cheapest lol is it going to have to be from the us or are they avalble in uk aslo what the price i want a nice pump but not that expensive i am only 18 so dont have a clue about pump but it looks fun and as paint prices go up with a pump u use less paint always a good thing

tomo:D

jack_judge

Tree or not #1 Member
Mar 7, 2008
Cambridgeshire
you can purchase a cheap cocker off here for about 80 pounds and if you have already got a marker sell some parts of the cocker ie barrel asa etc and just swap them around with your electro. if you want a pump kit i reccomend ebay they tell you what you need to know and the shops will do there best to provide you with a good service with fear of there reputation being tarnished as apposed to the nation etc. if you check the pumpenstein website they give ratings on all the kits you can buy i personally reccomend the ccm deluxe kit with a hefty return spring(return springs make you badass)

Jack