Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

autococker

Oct 30, 2001
G Unit
Visit site
you should really do some research budy

the revolutionary autococker is a mechanical marker that is by far the most accurate marker ever made and is also very consistent

there is the standard cocker and the custom cockers which there are loads of some of the best ones are eclipse shocktech dye

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by steven09
you should really do some research budy

the revolutionary autococker is a mechanical marker that is by far the most accurate marker ever made and is also very consistent

there is the standard cocker and the custom cockers which there are loads of some of the best ones are eclipse shocktech dye
Cos the magic fairies guide the balls to there targets! :rolleyes:

:D:D

Cocker are great markers but don't believe the 'hype'!

Paul.

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Philip
I always thought they were pretty inconsistant at the chrono
Depends upon your setup

Old stock cockers used to be dreadful. Mine, (really old),had to have some serious internal drilling until it could use CO2 with any real consistency, it was when I first used it +- 15-30 fps depending on the weather, (I remember having to chrono at 260 to stay under and hated mags because you coud see the users dialling to 299).

Just as I got it sorted on CO2 I switched to air and all was well.

I run mine on an original Max Flo and an old KC in-line reg, (though that's changing tomorrow if Planet have stocks of the ergo reg good old bonuses :D ) and it'll easily do 295 +-1-3 fps.

Like anything else set em up right and they're a dream, dick with them and you're screwed.;)

ciaran.mooney

Ich bin ein Berliner!
Autocockers are basically pump guns that "AUTO"matically re"COCK". They are re-cocked by pneumatics at the front.

What makes them quite uniqe is the fact that they are closed bolt. Meaning when your pull the trigger a ball is already in the breech, so that is fired first, then the autococker recocks putting another ball in the breech ready for the next shot. This is all done by quite complex "timing", each componant that is involved has to be timed so it works at the right time to make the whole thing work.

They are a mass of moving parts (which makes them look pretty cool) but most of these parts can be replaced by aftermarket ones that other companies make, to help rate of fire or efficiency. Also the original body has quite a lot of waste in it, custom cockers (nick name for autocockers) replace what parts they can (sometimes) and usually carve (mill) a unique design into the body, making it look purrrrdy and make it lighter.

Cockers will be about the only non-electro you will see "pro" players use. Many players like them because they can get a very individual "Look" that is unique to them, and they can tune it to get what they want, either high rate of fire, better efficiency or better concistancy.

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
I Only started playing just over 6 months ago and in that time I have owned 2 cockers; stock 2k1 and now eclipse blade, they are by far one of the best looking guns out there, they are extremely accurate and you can customise almost everything.
I love em, you may not, try one :D

Big shout to Bish for opening my eyes to the world of autocockers :p

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
i love the markers, my evo 97[and old cocker] for some reason is sooooo quite,

But the 1 thing that makes them unique, is there back block,
ching ching, just soo nice.

But u have to be careful with them sometimes,

just try the cockers m8 and c for ur self:)