Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Autocockers

A1-BOY

Oct 15, 2006
if your new to cockers, you may find it a little surprising that balls tend to drop out the end of the barrel if you have a larger bore than your paint. :p
you may laugh but i wish somebody would have told me that when i first got my cocker.

Legion

Apr 30, 2005
Bristol
if your new to cockers, you may find it a little surprising that balls tend to drop out the end of the barrel if you have a larger bore than your paint. :p
you may laugh but i wish somebody would have told me that when i first got my cocker.
sounds like you had no detents :p

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
cockers are awesomely accurate and great fun, but like everybody has mentioned so far...there a nightmare if you mess with them, it takes a trained 'cocker tech' to re-set the timing etc properly unless you are a very patient kinda guy (i wasn't with mine:( ) and are prepared to mess about for ages getting it right,.

Otherwise there a super bit of kit to own and use and as already mentioned....deadly accurate.

-ChEf

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
I love Cockers sold all my angels (well nearly) and bought a Karnie and I am about to buy my second on in a month or so as a back up (just in case). The sound they make is great. But as the guys have said don't fiddle with them ! Tend to find the ones that get sold with mods on them are because they have been set up and can't get them working well ! If it works leave it alone and it will treat them well !

royston

NOEXIT "BOSS"
Aug 4, 2002
SUFFOLK,ENGLAND
Visit site
mate ive had 4 cockers (eblades) they r dam ripping guns an ramp they r devilish and mental the only 2 worries is 1 the ball dropping out the barrell which has been said alwready i got a freak set and its blindingly acurate
the other is the p blocks at the back of the gun u cant buy them anywere they r ally and the threads strip out u can get them helicoiled at planet eclipse for about 15 nicker but adjust it back from the gun about 1mm then thread lock it in to place should last longer im on me 17 p block lol still got 3 cockers just bought an ego dammmm just like a cocker grip but well the gun dont flinch its wicked :p :cool:

adamski

cantsnapshootabarndoor
May 28, 2006
silly suffolk
mech cocker owner

got mine as my first ever marker and still have it i cant bear to part with it well not yet any how and love it ,its just totaly differant to any other marker ive ever owned.But to understand how it works i got a cocker tech dvd wich helped a lot and i new somebody when things went wrong who would put me back on track

WEEBLE1

Officially "SPANKING"
Jan 10, 2006
Stoke on Trent
Cockers are ACE

I'd still have my Oracle, if some theiving TW*T hadnt of robbed it, from my shop last year - i just loved how rapid it was, and the sound it made, when it fired......bt if you are'nt used to the external ram, it can hit you in the mask !!! *well, for the 1st few times yo pull the trigger, anyway ! :)