Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Automag price advice

Darkie02

Feb 26, 2013
Hi Im thinking of selling my E tac one x mag. I think I got the right name for it. but don't know what it's really worth it's only shot 4-5 cases of paint and it's has the xmod software Will include the board to flash new software but the battery dosent want to charge and I don't see the point of buying a new battery for a marker I haven't used in years. seen in the rare classified there was a x mag went for over 300 are the really worth that much? Any advice much apricated.

Attachments

renie

Mar 2, 2008
@Darkie02 the E-Tac was brought out aimed at the scenario player, ibasically what you have is a ULE Tac-one body sitting on emag lowers, not quite as fancy as an X-mag Unfortunately, and like all mags they were drowned by the lightweight electros :(
The Proper X-mags always go for good money as there no longer made and can be quite sort after,
Tac-ones you can still buy off the shelf, and emag lowers are easy to grab too.

the UK market for automag stuff isn't great, so price wise you'd get more money stateside but shipping sucks espically them being anal about sending markers.

most people split and sell in parts as you can bit more money that way but ive always found you get left with 1 or 2 parts you cant sell.
Also a replacement battery will cost at least $70 which is a bit pricey too :(

Personally it comes down to how much you really want for it and what people are realistically going to pay.

If you do sell I may be interested, I'm only looking for a Valve tbh, but for the right price id stretch as may be able to use the other parts

Last edited: