Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

automag up to £150 to spend

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
If its me your asking pal is be looking at £400 for each of mine if i were to sell..

Dr Fingers

They don't tell me nothin
Feb 1, 2009
Dunedin, New Zealand
I am with you now, cheers bud, dr finger what you potentially looking for your mag
I'd be asking around the £160 mark but really can't remember what comes with it. Will get my laptop going and see if I have a picture of it assembled before it went off to Gee Tee. I'll also post up a picture of my level 10 mag although as Renie says that is at least twice the figure mentioned in your original post.
Cheers
Rich

Dr Fingers

Feb 1, 2009
Dunedin, New Zealand
Here is my Xmag. Renie has just modified an ego verticle reg to a gas thru to shorten the front grip.

Planning to add an black Eclipse OOPS to complete this marker. Has had little if any use and the only blemish is a mark on the body under the feedneck. As i said more than you are considering spending but still nice to look at.
Cheers
Rich

Dr Fingers

Feb 1, 2009
Dunedin, New Zealand
The eclipse mag you have is it the one you bought last may off of irons
Looking back I think that is the one I got from him (bought several one of which Gee Tee has kindly converted to a pump with milling by Renie). It is being modified to run on air and a few other bits done to it.
Rich