Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

automag

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I'am looking to buy an automag but the ones I have seen on here are quite expensive I'am looking to get one in the region of £100 would this be a valid offer for a one that actually work our is it to low, and if this is supposed to go in wanted than please put it there as here i'am only asking advice not for people to post up mag for sale thank in advance.

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Hello

You may pick up a classic automag for that price. (this is the one with the side feed body)

Like this. You may be lucky and pick one up with a splash kit. But generally it would be black and silver

(this is not for sale)

Regards

Ants

automag

Jan 14, 2008
You may see some of the trigger frames cut down to allow for a double trigger, this was before the days of making double trigger frames.

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Yes the splash anno does look good, They did blue, green and red from what I can remember. Mine is almost standard it has got the level 10 kit but it does not have the x-valve or ule body.

It may be worth looking on the US ebay site to get an idea whats about.

Have a look here http://www.automags.org/forums/

Renie and Gee-Tee are guys with lots of knowledge on the mag. You cant go wrong asking them for advice.

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
someone that used to come up the site i play at had a one with the dye ul frame and it looked lush as it was red & blue this it is but i think it cost him quite a bit and am not very technical with guns so wouldent have a clue as to modding them
I'd love a splash green one though

Last edited:

justincredible

DOUBLE MAG MAN
Sep 6, 2010
Ringwood,Hampshire
Mags are a fantastic piece of kit, I had one 20 years ago and have just imported a brand new one from the states 'cos they are just so superbly engineered and will still be around long after all the electro's boards have fused:)
Get one.........no........ get two!