Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Average Age Group...

one of the chicks

Dec 5, 2001
Lincoln
er no!

lol i didnt say owt about apoc and showers just about bein on a campsite with apoc and about 50 other ballers!
And i assure u no soapy activity occured!:eek: As it was on the way to the showers i was spotted! (how embarrasing!)
roflmao x

Steaking again lol

Steph I warned you last time leging it across the car park in only a towel is not something to shout about ;)

ESPECIALLY not at the time :eek:

Cube Doctor Delivin was with "She" magazine so your other half might be famillair with him. I was at school at the time our english teacher used to buy it and leave it in the libary ;) She corrupted a whole generation tee hee

What with possition of the month and the surveys ;) they were very before there time. Way before cosmo really just turned into a sex maual :(

Average ages um well being as we have 13 year olds posting and younger we need ome old gits for pearls of wisdom ;)

Looks like you are going to have to turn to us oldish gits [30 or thereabouts] to get your pearls of wisdom. Mind you better not ask me as I might appear to be the clapped out old banger thats been used and abused:eek: . But I have the heart of that sporty little little race car. Some people are saying I'm going through my second childhood, I really do wish I had finished the first one though:D :D