Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Average Age Group...

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Tortoise-Licker
Aw big hugs for Liz, you not past it you poor woman. Anyhow we all know your going through a second childhood look at the motor for christs sake:D :D
Well, that's one advantage to being a bit older than some here - more disposable income so I can buy shiney toys like markers & cars :D
But it IS scary when a large proportion of the people in this thread are half my age or less :eek:

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
Originally posted by Liz
Do you lot want to stop talking like you're past it by 30 please? You're making me feel like I should be in the nursing home rather than planning my next year's balling!:(
Awwww, sorry Liz, I'm not saying you're past it, I'm saying I'm past it! Some people weather better than others, that's all. My knees are telling me I should be playing lawn bowls instead of paintball :(

fuxup

JAGUAR XS
Sep 19, 2002
USA
Visit site
"28" get told by non paintballers that im to old to play boyz games :( if only they had a go they might see what there missing:p even me dad gave me some stick when i got me new marker that was until i told him there are people that R older than him playing still LOL hopefully will get 1 of them modified zimmerframes when im older heard they come with there own stand alone bunker ;)

Sean Diamond

Extreme Rage Man !!!
Apr 9, 2002
Birmingham
I am 15, 16 next year. After reading this i feel so young. You guys and girls don't have to endure the pain and hardship of GCSE's though. Speaking of that, gotta go, work to do...

Originally posted by Sean Diamond
I am 15, 16 next year. After reading this i feel so young. You guys and girls don't have to endure the pain and hardship of GCSE's though. Speaking of that, gotta go, work to do...
Now you really are taking the piss.
When I did my Gcse's they were proper qualifcations. I am under the assumption that I could enter a gcse examinination and walk out with an A. given the current pass marks.:D :D

spyderflashlcd23

Watch out your gunna get
Oct 14, 2002
High Wycombe, Bucks
Visit site
Originally posted by Sean Diamond
i know exactly how you feel im doing them right now, im behind in every peice of coursework except GNVQ business (no im not dumb) F***in shakespere:eek:

spyderflashlcd23

Watch out your gunna get
Oct 14, 2002
High Wycombe, Bucks
Visit site
fuxup

Originally posted by fuxup
"28" get told by non paintballers that im to old to play boyz games :( if only they had a go they might see what there missing:p even me dad gave me some stick when i got me new marker that was until i told him there are people that R older than him playing still LOL hopefully will get 1 of them modified zimmerframes when im older heard they come with there own stand alone bunker ;)
My step dad is a B****rd and he keeps on telling me im to old to be playin paintball (old git), he really pees me off he sometimes hides all my stuff so i cant bring it with me when going to America (therefore i have to use cheaprental crap)