Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Average age of a paintballer?

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
I'm 45 (going on about 18 mentally;) ), definitely unfit, have a dodgy leg, and the main reasons I'm not playing at the mo is lack of finances, general pi$$ed-off-ness with politics etc and bone idle laziness:D Was playing regularly up until a couple of years ago & still do the occasional big game.

The team I pit crew for at the mo are mostly teens/early 20's, but 1 of them hits 40 this weekend and 2 others are well into their 40's. One of these older guys is their killer front player, and one of them may play mostly at the back (because he's one of the best they have playing that position) but can break to the 50 as fast or faster as just about anyone in the squad if need be.

SpAnKy1000

For hire....
Jun 9, 2005
Lincoln
Im 18... on NK we have ages ranging from 13 to now 22 (as a new member has just joined last weekend).... But average age is about 15 :p

Spank's N.K #69

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
your not that old mate sid was playing paintball when you was a kid mate ;)
Hmmm......at least I can buy a round ;)

We should do a tournament/fun/charity event, old school v's kidz, rules....old school have to have at least 10 years playing experience, new school, must be under 18.......wow.....now theres a match....pity the young team can't have a beer with us the night before, McDonalds Happy Meals and bed for 8:30 for you lot ;)

Sid

loosebree

DRUNK AND NOT IN CHARGE
Jun 20, 2006
Coventry
Old Boy

I'm just bringing my lad into the game, he has got his 12th birthday booked at the site,(thats gonna start costing me:()
You dont need to know my age let's just say I'm old enough to be dad to 90% of you:eek:
Ohh he's 43 and i am 33 and no thats not stone its age.

:(