Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Average price on a Etek 2?

RestlessFish

CAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW
Mar 20, 2013
Niiiice! Iv just spent the last 2 hours in the classifieds and struggling to find a good Etek at a sensible price, theres Kevin's Etek1 but i'm a strong believer in buy one buy right...

I cannot reply to Kevin's thread anyway?...
Well since you're now Platinum Member you should be able to post on his thread, but if you wasn't Platinum Member before you must have 20 Posts across the forum. but no spam threads or you will get banned/ posts taken down,

I saw that thread as well but its an Etek 1 so i didn't really go for it many people will like go for it for a backup marker but i needed a strong good primary then later i will most likely get an ego 10 - 11 when they fall down in price for my primary then use my etek 3 for a backup marker or just get a shocker from a mate for much cheaper etc

But think before you buy.

Blez

Sep 8, 2013
Well since you're now Platinum Member you should be able to post on his thread, but if you wasn't Platinum Member before you must have 20 Posts across the forum. but no spam threads or you will get banned/ posts taken down,

I saw that thread as well but its an Etek 1 so i didn't really go for it many people will like go for it for a backup marker but i needed a strong good primary then later i will most likely get an ego 10 - 11 when they fall down in price for my primary then use my etek 3 for a backup marker or just get a shocker from a mate for much cheaper etc

But think before you buy.
Thanks for the advise Restless, its my first Marker so just looking for a good starter setup without breaking the bank

RestlessFish

CAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW
Mar 20, 2013
Thanks for the advise Restless, its my first Marker so just looking for a good starter setup without breaking the bank
Have you thought about a hopper you're thinking of buying?

If you play reball an Egg 2 or any egg hoppers are really good for that and you can get like an egg 1 + egg 2 from between £10- £20 really good on reballs never seen them use on paintballs though

But i currently use a Viewloader Prophecy Jr, its good on paintballs and its ok just occasional jams on reballs. (i spent £20 on this hopper)

but you could pick up a 2nd Rotor from between £50-£80 depends on what the colour/camo/condition is in and if its got any faults/jams

Reactions: Blez

Blez

Sep 8, 2013
Have you thought about a hopper you're thinking of buying?

If you play reball an Egg 2 or any egg hoppers are really good for that and you can get like an egg 1 + egg 2 from between £10- £20 really good on reballs never seen them use on paintballs though

But i currently use a Viewloader Prophecy Jr, its good on paintballs and its ok just occasional jams on reballs. (i spent £20 on this hopper)

but you could pick up a 2nd Rotor from between £50-£80 depends on what the colour/camo/condition is in and if its got any faults/jams
Sounds perfect! wheres the best place to get one?

Dumb question but are air systems universal, i.e. fit any marker?... thanks again bud!

RestlessFish

CAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW
Mar 20, 2013
Sounds perfect! wheres the best place to get one?

Dumb question but are air systems universal, i.e. fit any marker?... thanks again bud!
Just around this forum i guess.

I got my Hopper from a mate at a reball session

Bought the Etek 3 AM from a person called Venom off the forum he should be sending that off tomorrow

and always get HPA (High Pressure Air) tanks and they will fit any marker.

If you don't want to spend a lot for a carbon fibre tank you can get a steel one from this forum between £10-£15 but not many people sell them

They sell 2nd Carbon Fibre tanks with maybe 5+ year lives left on them seen some Geurrilla air tanks go for £70-£80 and some other brands between £50-70

I'll be getting a carbon fibre tank in a few months and hopefully some Dye i4 masks since low profile and they fit so comfy on me.

and no problem at all! :)