Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

AXE feedneck

ooyer

Wing-Man #66
Sep 2, 2012
What feed neck thread dose the AXE use? or dose it have its own thread size?

ooyer

Wing-Man #66
Sep 2, 2012
I found a shop with the nano in stock so that takes all the guess work out of it,

thanks for help tho

ooyer

Wing-Man #66
Sep 2, 2012
Bear in mind getting the original feed neck of is a MISSION.
no its not,
i used a ratchet and socket, i fitted the socket in the feedneck like you would an hopper and heated the body with an hair dryer. it was about as hard as opening a jar or baby food.

wiggles01

Old and broken
Jun 3, 2010
Colchester
www.externalwallservices.co.uk
no its not,
i used a ratchet and socket, i fitted the socket in the feedneck like you would an hopper and heated the body with an hair dryer. it was about as hard as opening a jar or baby food.

Hi, could you let me know where the shop is please or if you want to sell your original one on as my team mate snapped his and needs a new one.

Thanks, Wiggles

Reactions: phil-boy

ooyer

Wing-Man #66
Sep 2, 2012
Glad you did your homework. That is the only way to get them off without causing any damage.
yer i see some right way online, with vice's, clamps, drilling holes and using bars.
there is some right butches out there

Hi, could you let me know where the shop is please or if you want to sell your original one on as my team mate snapped his and needs a new one.

Thanks, Wiggles
I would love to sell you my old one but i would want £10er, if you want it PM me and i will open a sale post.
The shop i got mine from with envy paintball, i know they have a CP one in stock but its not a low rise so i get the empire nano, i have to wait 3 day for delivery tho.