Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Axe Pro / Vanquish GT / MacDev Clone 5s + bits

Phase'd

Platinum Member
Feb 1, 2011
Staffordshire
Hey mate I would double check the shot count for you tomorrow, it’s only around 4-5 months old and used for 3 rounds of cpps so pretty much brand new, no marks on gun etc leave it with me and I’ll let you know the actual shot count tomorrow.

ratty_ratty

Rusty
Feb 16, 2003
Eynsham (oxfordshire)
Visit site
That will be great thanks I am very interested as my mini just died and also wanted to upgrade and also need for this coming weekend lol. Does it come with box and spare o rings and tools and manual ? Thanks for your time

Phase'd

Platinum Member
Feb 1, 2011
Staffordshire
Yeah comes with original case, spares not used, I’ve used a bit of the gun lube but still tons left, the key etc I’m at cpps 7 man or can post next day delivery on sale for you, but will get you the shot count as soon as I’m back from work :) think I’ve still
Got the box too will check tomorrow for you

RoopG

Nov 2, 2018
Hi, has the Macdev got spares & o rings etc. I am very interested. I will try to get up at the weekend to cpps but might not be able to wait that long !! how much is postage for a marker ?

Phase'd

Platinum Member
Feb 1, 2011
Staffordshire
Yes mate spares etc with the original box I will double check later how much lube is left in the kit as not sure how much is left but other than that comes with all original kit etc