Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Baby sitting - Unreal Paintball 26th Sept

Darkpud

It’s better burn out, than to fade away
Aug 11, 2021
Cheshire
So I’m going to Unreal Paintball (Stoke) on the 26th September. Basically, I imagine walk-on days are like a prison rec yard. Lots of different factions looking out for their own. Is anyone going and can I join your faction? I don’t want to be a loner and made into the walk-on b#*€!h! Also, whoever takes me on must be able to cope with a few inane questions. Thanks baller dudes/dudettes.

Sambo1988

Dec 28, 2020
Derbyshire
So I’m going to Unreal Paintball (Stoke) on the 26th September. Basically, I imagine walk-on days are like a prison rec yard. Lots of different factions looking out for their own. Is anyone going and can I join your faction? I don’t want to be a loner and made into the walk-on b#*€!h! Also, whoever takes me on must be able to cope with a few inane questions. Thanks baller dudes/dudettes.
Hi mate

don’t worry, it’s all good up there my mate is running the walk ons at unreal, I’ll be going and if you need to tag on you can I’ll more than likely be on my own too as my normal paintball pal is running it.

sam

Reactions: Darkpud

Darkpud

Aug 11, 2021
Cheshire
Thanks Sam. How will I identify you? Do you have any distinguishing features? Or should we use a pass phrase like:

I say- “Does the Brass Eagal Raptor crow at dusk?"

You can reply, to let me know it’s you by saying- "Yes, but only in the shade of your Ego." "If it's raining in the Empire . . ." "It must be time to Dye."

Yep I think that will work!

Reactions: ant290

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
Thanks Sam. How will I identify you? Do you have any distinguishing features? Or should we use a pass phrase like:

You can reply, to let me know it’s you by saying- "Yes, but only in the shade of your Ego." "If it's raining in the Empire . . ." "It must be time to Dye."

"not until you see the planet eclipse"

Sambo1988

Dec 28, 2020
Derbyshire

May work but think I’ll forget unless I write the phrase on my arm, ha

Darkpud

Aug 11, 2021
Cheshire
May work but think I’ll forget unless I write the phrase on my arm, ha
Sam I got an email from Unreal saying they’re not running the event on the 26th! Do you have any ideas where I can go instead or are you going anywhere else and can I tag along? Thanks

Sambo1988

Dec 28, 2020
Derbyshire
Sam I got an email from Unreal saying they’re not running the event on the 26th! Do you have any ideas where I can go instead or are you going anywhere else and can I tag along? Thanks
Sorry mate only just seen this, I go to skirmish once a month at Sherwood Forest if that helps mate

Darkpud

Aug 11, 2021
Cheshire
Sorry mate only just seen this, I go to skirmish once a month at Sherwood Forest if that helps mate
No worries. Yep I've been there many moons ago. What's up with Unreal, I member in the naughties it was the bomb and really popular? I was going to try Outpost on the 17th but I'll try and slip in a sneaky Skirmish at the end of the month.