Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Back from the 'GATE

ginga wig

May 24, 2002
Visit site
Here, here....

Had an excellent weekend although it would have been better if half the team let us down at the last minute. Would like to thank the Berks, MH2, Tsunami and the guys from Atmosphere for helping out with letting us use their spare players!!

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Originally posted by Ian A
Not a good result for you then Dicky? I missed your game mate so I didn't see who you were playing, what happened etc...:(

On the flip side...Us making the semi fials I have to say I quite liked the finals system! :D :D
Yeah- I bet you did :rolleyes:

Read the other thread in Tournament- sums it up well....

M0535

May 12, 2004
UK, Devon
Visit site
Just want to echo what most people have said -
great venue, refs, organisation, weather, teams, atmosphere

Thanks to Darren and Ben from Raven and Mike from The Unknown, and especially thanks to Rob from PBUK for guesting for us, due to a late injury from a team member.

Wicked event, c y'all next year

booga

Arthritic Pirate
Heavens Gate.......The Bis

Originally posted by Twizz 69
and last but not least great sportmanship all the games i played in and watched as soon as players were shot they either walked out or put there arm up in the air, so respect to all the teams there most of which play in the south west league, which after seeing this IS the Fairest league in the country.
As a marshall on field1 (the Draxxus field) I'd just like to echo this comment from Twizz, I was very impressed with the level of fair play over the weekend, we had no major issues with anyone and only a few minor problems all of which were sorted on field.
Thanks to all the teams for a good weekend, special big up for the Quake massive and for Cool as Ice who played some great ball over the weekend and finally congrats to the overall winners Shockwave.

The Mighty Dwarf

paintball whore
Nov 10, 2002
UK hertfordshire
www.walkonzone.com
What a tournament, we went to last years and that was good ! this year is was awesome! so well be back next year too. it ws good to see the Cool as ice boys again and everybody else from the South west . just a shame somebody had to nearly spoil the whole thing by being a pratt on the friday night in the club house which nearly caused the sunday event to be called off.

I say Name and shame them!

stingray

black balled again!!
Feb 8, 2004
south coast
milfhunter.com
Yep my first HG and it was cery good will be at next years for sure so a big thankyou to everyone who set it up and to the refs very good job! and a BIG thank you to Ian and the guys for letting me Gary and Nick play for you guys! played well and had a good laugh!:D ;) :p see you all again soon. and I agree with the dwarf name and shame those players from the club house!

TARNY

home alone with mj
Oct 6, 2003
nuneaton
Visit site
yeah no probs tony. it was a gud laff.
i also echo what everyone has said and does anyone actually know who those 2 were who crashed the wedding reception on friday night?????

see you all next year hopefully. great tourney. :)

tarny