Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Back from the 'GATE

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
The tent left behind- may possibly of been Mono's two man tent he bought for a fiver and then didn't spend a second in, it rapidly became a food tent- and then a bin. Apologies if it caused you any trouble gettin rid- i blame the tigers:p

I heard a rumour that Quake got a third place??????????? If so we meant absoultely no disrespect to any of the teams in not hanging around for the awards etc- i wish i had known as i would of loved to have told you how much we'd enjoyed our games against you all.

A.B

hankin

Jun 11, 2003
Visit site
Yer but who wants second place. oh well i hope what ever we were ment to win went to needy children.

Thanks to DARK RITUAL for giving me an extra game. P.s who is mike b he had game.

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
Andy mono will have some sex wee when he see's that!

I quote

' i'm not being funny but i'm a back player, i shot someone out on the break and i hung the flag- just sponser me'

Speak soon mate :D

A.B

P.s the tee has had some mighty appreciative glances already- paintball clothes that chicks dig! woohoo!

Paint Marine

Jul 6, 2004
netropolis.lineone.net
Originally posted by A.B
Andy mono will have some sex wee when he see's that!

I quote

' i'm not being funny but i'm a back player, i shot someone out on the break and i hung the flag- just sponser me'

Speak soon mate :D

A.B

P.s the tee has had some mighty appreciative glances already- paintball clothes that chicks dig! woohoo!
great so u have got somthing going on have ya?:p

quake dint get to c u lads play but i was told u played hard and well

Offspring

All NEW All Rippin
Jun 3, 2004
Visit site
Well from all the lads at teh newly formed Bournemouth Riptide I would like to say thanks to all who were involved in anyway shape or form !!!:D I would like to put out a big shout to my old team Tsunami well don e blues !! Thanks for slappin us about in the group stages !!:( But we got our own back by knocking you out of the semi's !!!!!!;) I'm sure we will meet again !!! Well done shock !! Awesome !! And I would like to welcome another Tsunami yellow player to the ranks of Bournemouth Riptide Frans you the man !!!! :p See you all next year !!!:cool: