Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Back garden training

Paontball Mad

Bourmouth Riptide!!-!!-!!
Jun 17, 2006
Dorset
www.freewebs.com
at the moment i am just using a bin and poping out from behind it and shooting objects!!?

also i ran and aim at non moving targets what should i do to train more when not playing on a site :confused:

Cheers Tim

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
is it fully legal to train in your back garden mate...im not sure about the laws surrounding paintball markers as im new to the sport but i know its legal to shoot air rifles in back garden.

Someone i was talking to thought it was illegal and classed as a firearm offense but he wasnt 100% certain...let me know if you know for definate or find out please mate

Cheers

Paontball Mad

Jun 17, 2006
Dorset
www.freewebs.com
no

aslong as u have it on your own property and if ur under 18 u have a adult near by then its fine providing u dont shot any1 walking down the road!!!

no i have a bigish garden not surronded by any major road so no worries really for me :rolleyes:

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Lol its legal as long as all projectiles are kept within your land and you are not making excessive noise. When I first got my DM4 I opened it up on a bin and the neighbours called the old bill round, who then had them done for wasting police time :D don't you just love the british justice system

Paontball Mad

Jun 17, 2006
Dorset
www.freewebs.com
Lol its legal as long as all projectiles are kept within your land and you are not making excessive noise. When I first got my DM4 I opened it up on a bin and the neighbours called the old bill round, who then had them done for wasting police time :D don't you just love the british justice system
****ing hate it the criminals get treated better than the working peeps rapist and robbers get less time than somone hu i dont know killed a bird by mistake or gave some1 a cooled something like that!!!

anyway get back to the point of this thread :D

sie2050

WCK Killa
Oct 11, 2004
swansea, wales, uk
Visit site
i got the old bill called to my house so i told him the case of its in my property and the noise is during the day between 12-5 all paintballs have no chance in penetrating a fence to my left another fence to my right and a thick as george w bush hedge to the back of my garden and all paintballs are shot into a traffic cone that was stolen from a construction site that was filled with abit of mud and sum black bags so there was no chance of even dirtying my own garden nevermind the neighbours. i even pointed out that the markers run below 300 fps and the paintballs are all biodegradable and non enviroment harming and so on

the donut eating officers answer was
well its been complained about and one of your "bullets" as he says has hit a neighbouring house which in my defence i know is not true because its almost impossible to hit a neighbour because 1 the above mentioned reason and 2 i shoot away from the neighbours and into confined area of which nothing i mean nothing could get through unless it was 12 foot tall and had enough power to unroot 50 year old conifers and he started goin on about its a classified firearm and armed police could come round one day after a complaint or 999 call and see you shooting and if you turned around pointing your gun towards them you will be shot by the armed police

my answer
officer this so called weapon runs under 300 fps therefore its not classified as a firearm(this is wat i believed at the time and someone please correct me if im wrong cos i dont want 18 9mm mp5 bullets in my chest ruining my lovely jersey)

officers answer
(no answer)
tells me im not alloud to do it then goes away into his pug 206 and plods along back to pigland

sorry bout the banter but thought you would of liked to hear/read my story of me the pig and the marker:D

-si-

p.s you can practice snap shooting and laning if you garden is long enough

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Thankfully all I've done paintball related in my garden is shoot a birdhouse (don't worry no birds were in it). Imagine the sight your next door neighbour would have if he looked over the fence eh? Some prat diving about hiding behind stuff. :D