Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Back to the main point

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
Ok lets get back to the main point with what Phil from the clowns brought up that happened in Amsterdam wont mention names i think alot of people know who it was but where in the millenium rules does it say that players can swap from one team to another half way through a tournament when they are registered with there original team. Now was the team short of players for that round NO. The swap was spotted by the clowns hence the involvement of the ultimate now i know we go on about stapping out cheating in paintball ie wiping and playing on, but i think this was a damn fine example of blatant cheating. What was the punishment to said team nothing they re-instated the original players and played the game with no punishment at all given !!!!!
Unfair me thinks so not only to the Clowns but other teams in that division and also if i was in a team that had got too the semi's without this extra help and then to be told to sit out the game im sure i would be a little pissed!!!
With regards the clown player shooting out most of a team, im sure Phil will wish he would do that for the clowns.
Oh yeah isnt paintball supposed to be a team sport and not evolve around one player!!!!!!!!!

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Umm, think you hit "New Thread" instead of "Reply" there mate.

One of the reasons Steph (one-of-the-chicks) was so miffed was that actually she shot out about 3-4 in that game, whereas Phil did all the pushing & moving up IN THAT PARTICULAR GAME. We could also talk about Sparklie mugging one player & taking 2 others out in one game (with no Clown on the field).