Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Backing the Uk Players Insurance Campaign

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Please don't call the UKPSF phone number as it is a reception service who deal with the "I want to play paintball in ***" type of enquiry.

If you don't have access to the Internet (you won't be reading this then)- What I mean is if you know players who don't use the internet then tell them to send a cheque to the UKPSF or sign up at selected events.

Steve

Steve

J

Jeff Abbott - Dye

I thought of those wise people when deciding at what date we need everyone to have it, in this case we have given over three months notice.
Also players will be able to sign up on the day and allowed to play even though the insurance will not be valid for that days play.
A sign up form will be made available for organisers.

Of course the sooner individuals get their cover the better it will be for us all.
I fully understand that an awful lot of players have cover (some without realising it) in place but because we would have no ability to check that out we need to put something in place we can.

Virtually all wanna be sports have a requirement that their members have what we are doing now.
The Paintball Associations ongoing application to the Sports Council for recognition of paintball as a sport is before the four bodies in February and I have today contacted them to confirm we have put this in place and in doing so ticked another box.

Russ
Is that wise?
If he causes injury to someone then they wont be able to make a claim?

I say everyone has to have it or they don't play. Simple as that.

It's a good idea by the way but I do have one question;

Is it only available to UK residents?
If I have a team mate who is from Spain for example but he plays his paintball over here, can he get covered?

Similarly... If I hold a trial for my team and get people from outside the UK to try out at a site that requires the insurance....What happens then?

Thanks
keka

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Is that wise?
If he causes injury to someone then they wont be able to make a claim?

I say everyone has to have it or they don't play. Simple as that.

It's a good idea by the way but I do have one question;

Is it only available to UK residents?
If I have a team mate who is from Spain for example but he plays his paintball over here, can he get covered?

Similarly... If I hold a trial for my team and get people from outside the UK to try out at a site that requires the insurance....What happens then?

Thanks
keka
So you would prefer if it was made that everyone had to have the cover in place before they was allowed to play, I agree but lets also be practicable we may be able to tweak it in the future but at the moment lets just do what we can.

I'm confused you want everyone to have insurance except your mates from abroad?
I think if he has travel insurance he would have the required level of cover and if he brought that to my site I would be ok with that, but I will ask that question to Bully.
I am not sure if you have to be a UK resident to have the cover, another point for Bully.

Russ

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
No, he's asking whether his spanish buddies will also get coverage under the Insurance when they come over to play in UK.