Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Backing the Uk Players Insurance Campaign

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Guys lets get behind the idea that safety by players for other players is important for us all. It is going to be a must for all players soon to enter big events as well as small events.

Spread the word and enter in your signature at the bottom of your posts something like the following.

I'm backing the UK Players Insurance campaign sign up at www.ukpsf.com for £12.50 a year ! Do it now before it's to late. Peace of mind for 24p a week !

O

ollytheosteo

Long overdue to make this mandatory, I've signed up with smile on face:)

T

TendringLOEB

Can someone knock up a promotional / Informational flyer? Sort of 'Did you know you can now cover yourself' etc...

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
ive joined and also put info in my sig, come on people i spent more on this last ight playing the it-box dont my local ( we were pissed and thought we were being intellectual :D)

its not difficult to sign up taes about 3 minutes and is worth it guys so lets all join.

O

ollytheosteo

I think the other thing to try and do is spread the word to those of us who wisely stay off the damn internet to avoid grief when people turn up and it's the first they've heard of it. Can someone confirm that people can call the UKPSF phone number and get signed up?

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
agreed i must have 10 or 15 people in my phone book that i know dont come on here, a tx will be going out to them as well. with information how to cover your self

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Nice one guys lets get this rolling. Poor Bully is going to be working very hard over next few weeks. But he knows it is for the good the sport. Thanks to Bully for his work that is about to happen !

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
I think the other thing to try and do is spread the word to those of us who wisely stay off the damn internet to avoid grief when people turn up and it's the first they've heard of it.
I thought of those wise people when deciding at what date we need everyone to have it, in this case we have given over three months notice.
Also players will be able to sign up on the day and allowed to play even though the insurance will not be valid for that days play.
A sign up form will be made available for organisers.

Of course the sooner individuals get their cover the better it will be for us all.
I fully understand that an awful lot of players have cover (some without realising it) in place but because we would have no ability to check that out we need to put something in place we can.

Virtually all wanna be sports have a requirement that their members have what we are doing now.
The Paintball Associations ongoing application to the Sports Council for recognition of paintball as a sport is before the four bodies in February and I have today contacted them to confirm we have put this in place and in doing so ticked another box.

Russ

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Do you not think if we are pushing this insurance we should contact the paintball suppliers at the same time and get them to enforce it as well. What I mean is if you don't have insurance you can't walk into a paintball shop and buy a box of paintballs. It is going to make paintball look like we have all made steps to improve things without the goverment coming in and telling us to do it. No one should be buying paintballs if they haven't got insurance. A shop can then have a record of who and when they sold paint. So if an fool in your area starts shooting things outside, it can be proven if it did or did not come from you. Making it harder for tossers to get a hold of paintballs and stopping the Ebay sellers who don't give a **** who buys paint If someone bought paint from me and was using it in a way to effect paintball as a game i'd want them to be caught !