Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

bag to pot

Fredo

www.lokipb.co.uk
Put all your paint in a empty box and scoop it into your pots.
One good idea I seen down at the masters was what looked like a old plastic watering can with nozzle cut right down, seemed to work a treat.
I use a 5l measure jug like mechanics use & just cut the nozzle open to let the balls flow freely. They will hold a couple of bags but I just use one at a time for ease, cost around £8.50 each (I just happen to sell them so mine was a bit cheaper!!!!!!!!!!!) usually available from any good motor factors like Wilco / Halfords etc

Andy/Fredo
LOKI

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
Pop down to ASDA and buy a cereal container for £2. The pods fit perfectly into it, and holds about a bag and a half.

Perfect IMO
This is what we use, they do a small and a large container... buy the large... take the lid off empty the whole bag in and as hobnobtob said replace lid and the you pull up the plastic flap and the hole to dispense is Exactly a pod size...pour and fill :D

paulwdf

despeartemeasures
Jan 29, 2008
lb
i mead a sweet bag to pot "fing" not only well ur not drop and ball it holds the tub y u fill it up hans free wood pot sum pic up of but dont no how sill a newbe

pringle

Jul 3, 2007
after reading this thread and all the things about cereal containers i decided to drag myself to asda! £2.50 and lid is a nice silvery colour;) had a little test run and works wonders until you only get a few left in it but i cant complain:p