Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ball bounce on break?

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
Baggy tops and trousers! i can always feel bouncers off of my trousers on break! but they never break as my trousers are so baggy on me! :) it's also due to the fact that there's inbuilt padding on the lower legs of the C4's!

Luke.

Goatsling

May 24, 2005
Visit site
What position are you playing? If you are a back, maybe try delaying your break, so you move when the other dudes are scratching their arses in their primary. If you are a front, run faster.

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Originally posted by Ryan(pb alexandria)
Running with ur hand covering your mask...not only is it uber agg theres less chance of a burst on ur mask then and more bounce off ur arm.
Guillible. You guys all really believe that the hope is get those hits on the hand/ arm to bounce? Please. It is easier to slide in on your hand/ arm than on your face.

Best block- no be there, Daniel-san. Run smarter.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Yeah running with your hand over your face is not for bounces lol! Its because its far easier to wipe a glove hit rather than a goggle hit.

Plus why do it anyway? I wanna see whats going on.

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
heres one, form a snake out of ur team on the break, walk at the enemy in single file with ur barrel on the shoulder of the guy in front of u, put up buckets of paint, if the guy at front gets shot out, who cares? hold him there til the marshalls pull him off you, human shield for the win!

- Iraqi Tactics