Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ball bounce on break?

ToxicPaintballz

The Real NK #41
Apr 5, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by Magic_8ball
heres one, form a snake out of ur team on the break, walk at the enemy in single file with ur barrel on the shoulder of the guy in front of u, put up buckets of paint, if the guy at front gets shot out, who cares? hold him there til the marshalls pull him off you, human shield for the win!

- Iraqi Tactics
Last time I saw a freight train get pulled there was some major penalties :D

SHOG1

Registered (ANGEL) User
Jul 26, 2004
Wales
www.mh2paintballteam.tk
I've noticed on a few breakouts that people lay down as much paint as the the ramping lets them;)....but the drop off in velocity while rapid firing-alows the paint to 'bounce' off you-so- don't get hit with the first two or three balls-and youre guaranteed to get bouncers!....it helps if you wear baggy clothes and are as fat as me:).......p.s....the velocity drop off doesn't apply if you run a sexy Angel like mine:)....that's if you remember to turn the bottle on:rolleyes:.....it also helps the opposition if your front players run infront of your back players:rolleyes:

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
I agree with that. The ideal way to cause bouncers is to run low and wear baggy padded clothing, my C4 trousers are baggy on me and I ALWAYS feel bouncers skimming my legs.....i'm just a lucky *******!

Ninjaness counts....

Luke.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by Magic_8ball
heres one, form a snake out of ur team on the break, walk at the enemy in single file with ur barrel on the shoulder of the guy in front of u, put up buckets of paint, if the guy at front gets shot out, who cares? hold him there til the marshalls pull him off you, human shield for the win!

- Iraqi Tactics
mmm frieght trainging is banned in every set of rules ive ever seen and as soon as you do this the entire team is eliminated.....and more than likely given penelties as well!

Andyb

Banned
Apr 15, 2004
Dirty $outh
www.andyb.tv
Surely your team arn't sending you to the nasty's 20? It isn't that hard to get to your primary... Are you slow? Maybe you shouldn't be a front player.

Somtimes getting to your bunker the quickest route isn't the safest. Try running a lane where your using a bunker to block paint. Dont always run in a straight line. Paint ball's are slow and its hard to hit some one at distance when there running all over the place.
Delay your run, you will find most people once they get to there bunker are off balenced, or cant see you. So run and gun at them to keep them in.
wiping is an option, But you will find the marshals normaly watch the front guys run. So a 1 4 1 might be given for your effort's.

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
choose better routes to your primarys

delayed break

shoot the shooters!!!

keep low an fast

lots of quick bumps instead of 1 big breakout move

wear as big an baggy as you can get away with in the rules

wear all the padding you're allowed

spec ops ghosting of barricades