Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Baller Fun Day At ReaperPB

Polly

SoManc!
May 30, 2006
****ehole West Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
opening about 10, have no idea about trains/taxis etc. as i dont live in the area, however the road is blocked at one end due to roadworks, so ye will have to hope whover is taking you knows their way around. Im sure manners will be on tonight and help you out with directions or anythin else you need to know :)

manners87

I cant shoot
Feb 28, 2006
Halifax
Visit site
just for those who are confused... (andy!) kicking off at 10. anyone whose got a train/bus and gets lost. dont worry just call 07738817304 and ill direct you in if i can i may even get some one to pick you up and bring you in. the filed will be set up and my spelling will be better as well. Knee pads are a good idea. have been down all day today doing some work on it but knee pads are still a good idea. bring em if ya got em.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE any one using public transport. dismantle your gun and keep it in a bag. the more of you that get arrested the less i earn. :)

if your late dont worry. entrance will still be a 5er.

angel

welcome to the party
Jul 8, 2001
york
According to your profile you live near york, and if that is the case
I am glad I didn't study geography at your school :eek:
yeah unfortunatly you do not need geogaphy on a paintball field , just to know that you will find most of destiny in the dead box within the first 30 seconds of a game.
lol
always a giggle with the warrior

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
yeah unfortunatly you do not need geogaphy on a paintball field , just to know that you will find most of destiny in the dead box within the first 30 seconds of a game.
lol
always a giggle with the warrior
now now........................ some of us can make 60 seconds without getting shot ;)

-james