Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ballers 4 Sale (UK)

Matt_Breakout

MK Storm
Nov 1, 2006
Sam's House
Ok time to address some points

For starters thank you all for offers, from any division, we DO NOT look down on any team and really appreciate any offers made, Wildcat's, Instikt, Basic(offer to come train), the new Milton Keynes team and anyone else.

We do not consider ourselves a 'high level' team, far from it we (ex breakout) players need a hell of alot of work, so anyone reading this thread please do not think we are arrogant in any way.

Anyone who said in this thread we are a good team(if implied) thank you very much.

Ryder STFU, go suck chilly's willy

Bolter, Dynasty, na, we are much better, haha :p

Right lets get to the point.
After training withMK storm today and alot of thinking on thier part:p the remaining players from Breakout have been invited to join MK storm and front thier P.A squad. Obviously the ex Breakout players could not turn this offer down and on behalf of the rest of ex Breakout just want say a massive thank you to all MK storm for giving us such a fantastic opportunity. We really look forward to training hard every week and doing well in the P.A.

Bricket Wood-MK Storm training camp!!:D :D

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
Nicely put Matt.

We were gutted to see that breakout were breaking up - we've spent a lot of time training with these guys and didn't want to miss the oppurtunity to pick up new talent.

They have a good level of ability now and there is so much more to come that they'll be a great asset to the team.

Dan.

walker

MK Storm
Apr 28, 2004
reading
http
having you guys join us is a great addition to our squad for the future. plus your all fun to shoot in the face:D love you all especially you matt.

Matt_Breakout

MK Storm
Nov 1, 2006
Sam's House
1) as far as i know, www.buffmovement.com are still sealing gear,

2) i will be moving house in the summer, but will still be comming to Bricket Wood, its that good

3) i know you didnt ask, but buy invert gear, shoot an invert mini, it will make you better

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
I don't want to thread jack.. but I got my mini today,... it rocked, no breaks and the lightest thing in the world. it makes running, diving, snap-shooting so much easier.

Dan

achilles

Stealth Paintballs!
Aug 16, 2005
Bedfordshire
Visit site
its true it does, its a very nice little gun, and i just want to say thanks to MK story to take us ex breakout players in and give us an opportunity to play with them as there a very strong team and great guys off the field.
My only regret is that Breakout is breaking apart, we managed to do very well and just as are name was getting out there it all falls apart, and it seems kinda harsh on me that i was the last to know and people kept avoiding telling me until yesterday, but o well thats just how things go eh?
But on a better note as matt mentioned earlier, invert gear and guns make u play better :D

Little Ant

Bricket Wood training site!