Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Balls Out Promotions presents "Ballin on the Beach" Aug 1st/2nd

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
For your paintball pleasures we present our second showpiece exhibition event taking paintball to the public.

For this event we have the Millennium M7 X Ball format, race to 4 points. Entry is £325 (£250 if we can fill the 16 spots).

The event will consist of 3 prelim matches over sat and sunday, with the top 8 progressing into the quarter final knockouts. It will be played on the promenade by the Pleasure Beach on astro turf.

The event has limited spaces so you will need to PM or email us to reserve your spot, once the spot is reserved you will have 5 days to make payment arrangements with us before your spot will go onto the available list. This will serve as an ideal warm up for Campain cup.

Trade TBC, altough we will be looking at vendor/sponsor tournament grade paint only for this event.

Trade presence/Sponsors
Phoenix Paintball/Celtic Paintballs
JCS Sports/Laysick Casual
Planet Eclipse
Activision
Rockstar
Jewsons

More details will be up as we get them.

Team list (confirmed).

1.Disruption
2.Warped
3.Mad Monks
4.Prophecy
5.Manchester Legacy
6.JCS Academy
7.So Manc
8.Karnage
9.Dye Hard
10.The Clan
Provisional/Waiting list

11.Scratch team, name TBC

Spaces 12 -16 available for now

Contact me @
07977 060 694
or
rich@ballsoutpromotions.com

James25

Platinum Member
Jan 15, 2009
Would love to do this but we would get our asses handed to us on a plate against them teams and need a couple more players. Maybe next year hopefully!!

Might try get down and watch though

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
James, don't put yourself down. Get your head up, play hard and play fair, and you will do well.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
There was even talk about German teams wanting to play this so best to get confirmed asap.

These events are superb, it was great to see the young kids enjoying themselves, it was a pleasure to play the last event, roll on the next :D

James25

Platinum Member
Jan 15, 2009
We are playing hard and playing fair and putting all the effor in. Only way we are going to get better is to play better teams. But i think this would be too soon for the team to enter into. Plus we would need a few more players to join us.
This is going to be something along with the masters that we are going to be aiming for next year.
We have had a excellent year so far and think it would be a brilliant challange for the team next year.

daftkrunk

Jan 2, 2008
im looking forward to this tournie so much! is there anything planned for the friday night? i believe my flight leaves dublin around 7:30 friday night, will anyone else be around?