Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Balls Out Promotions presents "Ballin on the Beach" Aug 1st/2nd

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Fantastic

What can i say that already hasn't been said about this event.

Big thanks going out to the Mad Monks, it was truely a pleasure in playing with some truely great guys.

How often is it you get to see 4 MODS in one place :D..

Got back at 4pm today and im still buzzing, made my 4 hr drive seem like a walk in the park..

It was my first experiance of xball and roll on the next, Its not often you get to play the top teams within this sport and i can now say i did..

Congrats to ball out, this was a top event and one to be proud of, i cant wait for the next one..

I could type all day about this event , but it wouldn't be fair on all the others that want to have there say.

DISRUPTION ,, wow getting blown out of the arena is one thing , playing you was an experiance i wont forget in a hurry.. :eek:.

Thanks

Carl

G

Gassy

I agree whole heartedly Lump

It would not have happened without him.

We need to sort out what we talked about if you can remember after throwing those shapes on saturday night;)

Buttsy

Rep'in B'Temper
Dec 5, 2008
Lost in davey jones's locker
Been a member of the BoP setup crew & staff for this event, I had a front
row seat of the stress and emotion Mr harris and mark go through to put
on a event like this. To see the response of the public i know that these
guys are doing the job they set out to do right.. ;)
On a personal note i'd like to thank everybody who came to say hello to me in the admin tent (it can get lonely in there). I Have nothing but pure jealousy to all the lucky players who actually got to walk out on that field to play in front of so many people who i am sure are now fans of our sport and that makes me proud to be apart of BoP during this event...

Thanku all again
Buttsy:D

BoP forever!!!!

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Well said Lump, Jonno got the ball rolling and it went from there so fair pay to him for sticking with the idea. Also possibly the 2nd nicest guy on the planet, just behind me ;-D

One other thing for the other crew members, you guys rocked it!! We were watching the games on Saturday to size things up a bit and the guy with the afro was amazing. Balls were coming through the netting, slightly and rarely and he made it his life's mission to find the holes and zip tie em up. Kind of typified the approach by all really, everyone seemed to care and not see it as a crappy job for a few quid.

All I need to know now is when and where the next BoP event will be.

Mr_Welly

Freelance shoota....
Mar 8, 2008
birmingham
www.gb-paintball.co.uk
No real point in me echoing the feelings i have about this event! Because they have already been expressed by all others! I just have a few personal messages of my own!
Was the first outing of the new team legacy and was a scratch team to be honest! So would like to thank al woods and chris lathan for playing for us, great to meet you guys and hopefully see you real soon! Always welcome!
Like to thank liam, josh and dex for jumping on too!
A personal thanks to everyone who donated money into my bucket for breast cancer!

Big thanks to rich n mark and all the teams!
see you all at the next event!

PS:- will have pics up soon of the players party!

peace out, lee